eCrypt Technologies Inc (OTCBB: ECRY)
eCrypt Technologies, Inc. is an information security company, and provider of easy to use encryption solutions. Incorporated on April 19 of 2007 in the state of Colorado USA it is publicly traded on the Nasdaq Bulletin Board under the symbol ECRY.
The eCrypt Inc team is committed to continuously developing innovative, easy to use, and affordable communications privacy and data security solutions that give users the freedom, and independence, to be in control over the security of their information. We don’t believe that security and encryption should be technical hurdles to leap over, but rather tools that everyone has access to uses.
A proud Associate Member of the BlackBerry® Alliance Program, eCrypt made its debut with eCrypt One on One (formerly Mobile Mail Privacy), an email-based one on one conversation privacy software for BlackBerry® smartphones. New to the eCrypt product line is eCrypt Me, an innovative web based email and file encryption service.
From the Team
When it comes to privacy and information security, we believe that every individual, whether acting in the interest of a company or themselves personally, has the right to exercise and maintain control over the confidentiality of their information. In fact, we believe that instead of surrendering this power to someone who may compromise your privacy, everyone should be encouraged, and empowered, to take control of this very important aspect of their daily personal and business communications. We believe that privacy, and the power to control it, shouldn’t be a luxury with a high price tag, or require a degree in computer science.
To raise awareness, and develop accessible, innovative, and effective information security solutions that empower individuals to protect their privacy and identity, and to fulfill our responsibility to our stakeholders.
eCrypt Me is the easiest and most secure way to send and receive emails, and stores files anywhere on the internet. This cloud-based platform makes sending secure emails easier than it’s ever been. If you know how to send an email, you know how to send an eCrypt secured email.
Modeled after familiar webmail interfaces eCrypt Me is very easy to use and eliminates learning curves. Conveniently accessible from any web browser on any device with an internet connection, it gives you the flexibility and versatility of accessing your emails and files on-the-fly from the office, home, internet cafes and hotel computers.
There is nothing to download, install or configure. The service comes built in with only the highest levels of security available, and our engineering virtue ensures you that only you control access to your data, because we’ve designed the platform to make it technically impossible for us to access your passwords or keys, and therefore your email and files.
- Secure Email:eCrypt Me allows you to send and receive secure emails using your existing email addresses.
- Secure File Storage:Our FileVault allows you to securely store files of all types for secure on-the-fly access from anywhere.
- Secure Attachments:Easily attach files from your computer, smarthpone, or FileVault to send securely over email.
- Secure Document Sharing:Coming soon! Our secure document sharing service will allow you to easily and securely share files of all types with others.
Our first product to market is eCrypt One on One (formerly Mobile Mail Privacy): a true end-to-end, stand alone, and easy to use email-based conversation privacy software exclusive to the BlackBerry® smartphone. Where privacy is the highest of priorities, eCrypt One on One delivers like no other.
· This premium privacy software embeds itself into the device’s operating system to work seamlessly with the built in Inbox application.
· Using a combination of AES 256 and ECC 521 encryption algorithms it allows users to control which contacts they wish to encrypt with through the use of a Secure Contact List.
· True to its name, eCrypt One on One is intended for one on one email based conversations without attachments. Encryption to each contact is unique, which means that even if intercepted by another eCrypt One on One user, a message can only be decrypted by the intended recipient’s device.
· Because of the special way in which the software is authenticated, eCrypt One on One effectively circumvents the threat of a cloned device (a device which has duplicated another device;s PIN and ESN #’s – common in Asia).
· eCrypt One on One encrypted messages can only be decrypted on the sender’s and recipient’s BlackBerry devices. They cannot be decrypted on a computer (Gmail example above). This means that messages remain absolutely private regardless of where they travel and are stored on their way to the recipient. If unauthorized access is gained to the sender’s or recipient’s email account, eCrypt One on One messages maintain their integrity against prying eyes.
Brad Lever, Co-founder, CEO and Director
Brad is a seasoned business development executive with experience in a vast variety of industries, most notably telecommunications and information security, where he was employed by North America’s largest service and solution providers. Having recognized a deep interest in technology early, Brad has endeavored to contribute to this rapidly expanding industry.
Gabrial Rosu, Co-founder and CTO
A fully trained Java Architect, Gabriel is a leading expert in software and application design and development, service-oriented architecture, and encryption frameworks.His primary responsibility is to manage the development and testing of communications and information security concepts and solutions. Gabriel has international experience leading the framework and systems groups at large telecommunications and consulting firms.